Thursday, January 27, 2011

If I told you you had a nice brisket, would you hold it against me?

Love. © Ryan Schierling
There are only four more days to tell us how much you *heart* barbecue, and you can score one of two $20 gift certificates to Franklin Barbecue! Write a lusty love letter to BBQ and send it to us by Jan. 31.

"My darling bbq, I can't believe it's been less than 24 hours since I last saw you. I can still taste your juices on my lips, your smoky fragrance lingers on that white v-neck t-shirt I was wearing and I just can't stop... smelling my fingers. I don't mean to be ribald, barbecue, but your brisket is so beautiful it makes my breath catch in my throat and I am lovestruck, lovesick..." (To be continued...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments. Thanks for your patience as we moderate to avoid spam and other internet foolishness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...