|A good old-fashioned bake sale for a worthy cause.|
This month I am excited to be baking for the Austin Bakes for West event on Saturday, May 4. This delicious fundraising event will be from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in eight locations around the Austin-metro area and there's a venue near you.
- Bee Cave: Whole Foods Market, 12601 Hill Country Blvd, Bee Cave, TX 78738
- Central: Foreign & Domestic, 306 E. 53rd Street, 78751
- Central: Stiles Switch BBQ & Brew, 6610 N Lamar Blvd, 78757
- Downtown: Whole Foods Market, 525 N. Lamar Boulevard, 78703
- East: Springdale Farm, 755 Springdale Road, 78702
- North: Whole Foods Market, 9607 Research Boulevard #300, 78759
- Round Rock: Round Rock Market 221 E. Main Street, Round Rock, 78664
- South: Crema Bakery, 9001 Brodie Lane, Suite B, 78748
We put a lot of love into our baking at Foie Gras Hot Dog, and we're sharing in hopes that our friends, family and neighbors will come out to support those in West who have been so terribly affected by the explosion that devastated their city.
For more information about this bake sale and supporting Austin Bakes, please visit austinbakes.com.